88 Nord (Italian for north) is exceptional in design and will take your breath away. Designed by Sydney architects Collins & Turner this property is at last your final holiday destination. With virtually 270 degree views boasting unsurpassed Boomerang ocean and sand along with the natural spectacle of the Australian bush.
Envelop your inner being with the delights that surround you. Plunge into the deep soak bath after a day's lazing on the sand, unwind in the upper reading room which opens 180 degrees, watch your desired movie on the large wall hung plasma, and entertain your guests with sumptuous delights created from the European styled kitchen.
Need more? Relax over the cooler months by snuggling up with a good book warming your toes on the heated polished concrete floors, dine alfresco on the ocean side lawn whilst watching the dolphins play in the azure waters in front of you, refresh yourself after that perfect surf under the outdoor shower and finally - simply enjoy!
* 3 Bedrooms-
- 1 x Queen Bed with ensuite and ceiling fan
- 1 x Queen Bed with ceiling fan
- 2 x bunks with ceiling fan
* Bathroom between bedrooms 2 & 3 with shower and toilet
* Exceptionally equipped laundry with 2 Bosch front loading washing machines and dryers
With vanishing doors that slide and divide when needed, the main bedroom and bathroom can be separated into different combinations
* Main bedroom with 1 x Queen Bed and private deck overlooking the bush land
* 2 separate toilets
* Deep soak bath to unwind in and separate shower with glass sliding panel
* European kitchen appliances
* Dishwasher, microwave and gas cook top
* Adjoining dining area for 8 opening out onto the grass
* Large plasma with Yamaha DVD and sound system with multi-zone inwall speakers located throughout the property
* Italian light fittings throughout
* Floating timber stairs with glass balustrade leads you to the upper room. Here you can retreat to read your beloved book, open the sliding glass doors completely, feel the sea breeze on your face, or kick back and listen to your favourite sounds through the music speakers
* The 4 burner hooded gas BBQ located on outdoor deck with the out door dining setting
* Double security garage for 2 cars
* All linen provided
** Property on Application Only **
* Security Bond – MINIMUM $3000 or 50% of rental
Season Rate ** RATES IN AUD **
Winter - (May-August) $3880
Spring - (Sept-Nov) $4660
(3rd Oct 09 - 17th Oct 09) $5660
Summer - (Dec-Feb) $4880
Summer Holidays Peak
(19th Dec 09 - 11th Jan 2010) $6880
(9th Jan 09 - 25th Jan 2010) $6600
Autumn - (March-April) $4660
April School Holidays - 9 nights
(9th April - 18th April) $5880
April School Holidays - 7 nights
(18th April - 25th April) $4660
Weekends - (Other) $3300
Weekends - (Low) $2200
Pacific Palms, located near Forster, is one of nature's greatest seaside creations and is a holiday haven on the Holiday Coast less than three hours drive north from Sydney. The area boasts six sparkling white beaches including Boomerang Beach and Blueys Beach, three independent lake systems, vast areas of State and National Parks, subtropical rainforests and some of the most breathtaking coastal scenery to be found in Australia.
Boomerang Beach is ideal for swimming and considered the area's most popular surfing beach where both headlands offer protection from prevailing winds. The rock ledges and banks formed along the middle rarely let the enthusiastic surfer down.
With a moderate climate all year round, winters remain mild and pristine beaches and lakes can be enjoyed at any time of the year.
Pacific Palms, Australia